jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Algo que me gustó de un libro que no recuerdo como se llama.

"Then suddenly something strange happened. It happened inside of me, and at the same time it seemed to be happening in all parts of the world, in the cities, on the surface of the earth, everywhere there when man.
I felt that at last i was apart of life, that at last i knew how all the things ended. A strange, sorrowful sadness swept through the earth, and for the first time in my life i was feeling it clearly, personally, it seems as if i had just been born, and that for the first time i had a clear picture, a view of the earth itself, of a man on it,of life, of the beuty and the pain, the joy and the fear and the ugliness. It was all very clear to me, and i knew why i had sat at the piano beating the keys, why i had fought with my brother, and why we had all laughed together, and because tears had come to my eyes, i sat on my bed, and began to cry"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario